Written by Betty Sydow
Illustrated by Carolou Lennon Nelsen
Smash! Crash! Chirp! Splash!
Who is making all that noise? Can it be a lonely little bird?
Stanley the sparrow wants to be famous and have friends, but doesn’t know how. A wise gray owl eventually gives Stanley the advice he needs.
- Sweet and inspiring picture book
- 15 watercolor pencil illustrations
- Lessons in friendship, persistence, and individuality
- Easy-to-read type (perfect for grandparents to read to grandchildren)
- Reading level: beginning chapter book (grades 3-5)